Early Years Pupil Premium: Ensuring Successful Outcomes
Join EYE & Practical Pre-School for their 3rd national Early Years Pupil Premium conference on Friday 22nd September 2017. Click here to register.
The Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) is designed to support education provision and to narrow the gap between disadvantaged 3 and 4 year olds and their peers. With the EYPP becoming more embedded throughout the early years, there is much to consider for all settings in order to make the best possible use of the EYPP, and to demonstrate the impact it can have.
'Early Years Pupil Premium: Ensuring Successful Outcomes’ brings together early years experts, practitioners and senior leaders to offer deliverable, evidence-based, practical approaches to raise attainment and narrow the gap. This event will support you in developing your understanding of how best the Early Years Pupil Premium can be put to work.
The speakers will be well placed to draw upon examples of work undertaken with the EYPP as well as provide advice on effective implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Following on from the success of last year, this conference will:
- Explore how to get the most out of the EYPP
- Hear directly from Ofsted and understand its expectations
- Consider methods of implementation, delivery, monitoring and assessment
- Include a strong overarching focus on narrowing the gap and the importance of parental engagement
- Look at identifying need and establishing appropriate interventions and strategies
- Explore measuring the impact of supporting children’s learning at home and in their setting
- Provide examples of best practice from a broad mix of early years settings
- Examine the challenges presented where high numbers of children experience disadvantage
- Give insight into acceleration of progress for disadvantaged pupils
- Identify strategies and look at how to use data effectively, how to collect it and demonstrate it
- Consider how to use the EYPP to build social and cultural capital for disadvantaged children, their families and to support emotional well-being
- Look at the leadership of good EYPP practice through working as a team
- Discuss ways in which the EYPP can support the well-being of young children with SEND/emerging needs
Delegates will receive key details around the policy itself, expert tips and practical guidance, all delivered through a mix of CPD certified seminars and practical workshops.
For details about the event’s programme, please click here.
To guarantee your places at the conference, take advantage of our extended early bird rate of £247.50 (plus VAT), a 10% reduction on our normal one-day rate of £275 (plus VAT) by booking before 31st August 2017.
For more information and to book your place, please visit www.eypupilpremium.co.uk
Alternatively, please call 0207 501 6768 or email [email protected]
This email was sent to you by MA Education Limited, registered in England No: 4002826.
Registered Offce: St Judes Church, Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, London, SE24 OPB.