What is the Coverage of your HCP ELISA?
Hansa Medical, Alphalyse, and Southern University of Denmark (SDU) have received a large grant from the EUROSTARS project, for developing a method to identify the host cell proteins (HCP) in a drug-sample that are measured by ELISA.
Alphalyse already developed a novel method, based on mass spectrometry, to identify and quantify even very small amounts of host cell protein in a drug-sample. Now the three project partners seek to combine mass spectrometry and immunoaffinity purification. The aim is to develop a method to select the best ELISA kit for monitoring process consistency.
2 NEW Services: Sequencing Monoclonal Antibodies
• We recently introduced a de-novo sequencing analysis, so you can get your novel antibody sequenced using tandem mass spectrometry. You don't even need the theoretical amino acid sequence or the parent hybridoma cell.
• You can also get up to 30 residues from the N-termini of your antibody sequenced
through our new N-terminal Edman degradation analysis.
Don't risk using Protein Standards with a wrong Concentration!
What happens if the concentration of your protein standard is wrong?
- You might discard samples that are okay
- Or perhaps even worse, use samples that are not okay
- Basically, you risk basing all your decisions on incorrect calculations!
BEBPA 2017 - HCP Meeting in San Francisco, USA
Alphalyse just returned from the BEBPA HCP conference, which took place in California on 10-12 May. Thomas Kofoed and Lars Skriver gave a platform speech on Identification and Quantification of HCPs by the new SWATH technology, for process development of a novel biologic by Savara Pharmaceuticals.
A revolution is happening within the field of Host Cell Protein analysis these years. As always, the BEBPA HCP conference proved to be the #1 event to attend, if you want to be first in line to learn about the newest technology within Immunoassay & LC-MS/MS Assessments of Drug Product Purity.