Alzheimer Europe and Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft invite you to submit abstracts for the upcoming 27th Alzheimer Europe Conference in Berlin, Germany.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations in English are welcome in the following categories:
Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft would also welcome abstracts in German for the following topics:
- Living with dementia - People with dementia, Carers of people with dementia, Sexuality and dementia, Migration and dementia
- Dementia care - Post-diagnostic support, Residential care, Care training, Home care and support
- Medical aspects - Diagnosis, Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia, People with dementia in hospitals, Treatment and management of dementia
- Legal issues - Ethical issues linked to dementia research, Proxy-decision making systems, Ethics of assistive technologies, End-of-life care and decisions
The call for abstracts will close on 30 April 2017.. Click here for more information.
- Seltene Demenzformen
- Neue Wohnformen
- Demenz und Autofahren
Conference and gala dinner registrations: Take advantage of the early bird rates until 30 June 2017
Register now for the Alzheimer Europe Conference in Berlin and benefit from the reduced registration fee of EUR 275 instead of EUR 375 until 30 June.
The full conference registration fee includes:
Special rates are available for people with dementia, students, delegates from lower and middle-income countries and members of Alzheimer Gesellschaft regional branches. Click here for more information.
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag and final programme including the abstract book
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception on 2 October
- Scheduled coffee breaks on 3 and 4 October
- Scheduled lunches on 3 and 4 October
Check out some detail about our gala dinner under Social Programme
Accommodation at reduced rates until 7 August
As Berlin will be busy at the time of the 27th Alzheimer Europe Conference, we would strongly advise you to book your flights and accommodation early.
Alzheimer Europe has secured a number of rooms in the conference hotel, Estrel Berlin Hotel until 7 August 2017 with the special rates below:
- Single room EUR128.00 per room/ per night excluding breakfast buffet EUR19.00 per person / per day
- Double room EUR140.00 per room/ per night excluding breakfast buffet EUR19.00 per person / per day
For accommodation information please click here.
Special offer: Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. We offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well of the Contracting partner and their travel companions.
To make a reservation, please click on https://www.lh.com/event-flight-booking and enter the access code LUZJYGC in the "Access to Your Special Lufthansa Offer" area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platforkm window will not open.
These promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to [email protected] and providing the access code as a reference.
You can order and receive in advance of the event your public transport cards at reduced rates for the times of the conference.
The following link will provide you with various WelcomeCard packs: Click here to purchase your WelcomeCard
For more practical information click here.
Follow the event on twitter #27AEC