We MUST stop Congress from moving forward with this harmful bill. Call your Senators and Representatives now! Every single call matters! Don’t let them take away health care and services for millions of people and reduce federal support. Health care should not be cut to pay for tax cuts.
What to Say:
- I am a member of The Arc.
- I am a person with I/DD, or I am a family member of someone with I/DD, or I am a professional in the disability field.
- Do NOT support the American Health Care Act, the bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Do NOT allow cuts to critical Medicaid services to pay for tax cuts.
- Do NOT allow states to opt out of requiring health plans to cover basic health care and keep it affordable for people with pre-existing conditions.
ACT NOW!!! EVERY SINGLE CALL MATTERS!!!
Phone calls are easy and work best!
U.S. Representative Scott Tipton 202-225-4761 (District 3, Grand Junction)
U.S. Representative Ken Buck 202-225-4676 (District 4, Greeley)
U.S. Representative Doug Lamborn 202-225-4422 (District 5, Colorado Springs)
U.S. Representative Mike Coffman 202-225-7882 (District 6, Aurora)
U.S. Representative Ed Perlmutter 202-225-2645 (District 7, Lakewood)
U.S. Representative Diana DeGette 303-844-4988 (District 1, Denver)
U.S. Representative Jared Polis 303-484-9596 (District 2, Boulder)
U.S. Senator Cory Gardner 303-391-5777
U.S. Senator Michael Bennet 303-455-7600