Welcome to BlinkEval! How are you doing?
Thank you for signing up for your BlinkEval account yesterday. BlinkEval is an intuitive solution to provide continuous, real-time employee feedback.
I wanted to personally reach out and make sure you were able to successfully set up your account, connect your calendar, and complete your first feedback. If you haven't yet explored your settings page, and need help to set up your account, please see yesterday's Welcome email with a step-by-step guide, or click here.
How to Provide Feedback in 4 Easy Steps:
If your calendar is connected, you will receive an email notification after each event on you calendar, and a rating form will be pre-populated with the meeting information and participants. You may click the link in the notification email, or...
- Go to BlinkEval and log in. A meeting evaluation form should appear, populated with information from the most recent meeting on your calendar.
- Rate the meeting and participants. Use the slider to evaluate the meeting and each participant. You can select any rating from "Does Not Meet" to "Exceeded Expectations."
- Add comments. Add any comments you believe will be constructive (or choose from frequently submitted comments) for future meetings, or to help participants meet your expectations next time.
Note that you do not have to complete each rating immediately after each meeting -- some of our users choose to complete their feedback immediately after the meeting while their thoughts are still fresh, others choose to complete all their feedback at the end of the day when they have a few minutes to reflect on their complete day.
Want to test BlinkEval with a Friend or Colleague? Here's How:
Most of our customers test BlinkEval with one or two colleagues before rolling out to a larger audience. Here is how you can invite your colleagues:
- If you signed up for a Company account, log in to BlinkEval and go to the Employees tab. Click the "Add Employee" Button at the top and enter your colleague's email address. An invitation email will be sent and your colleague can join your Company's account. (as account owner, you will be able to view all employees' ratings)
- If you signed up for an Individual account, or are a Company user (but not the owner), please ask your colleague/friend to go to the BlinkEval website and sign up on their own. They may sign up for an Individual account, or if they enter a Company name already in use, an email notification will be sent to the owner of that Company's account.
We hope you find BlinkEval to be a useful tool for delivering continuous feedback to your colleagues. Please do not hesitate to email me directly if you have questions, comments, or have suggestions for additional features.
Intuitive, Real-time Performance Feedback