With courage, grace and powerful insight, bestselling author Kristin Hannah captures the epic panorama of World War II and illuminates an intimate part of history seldom seen: the women's war.
THE NIGHTINGALE tells the stories of two sisters, separated by years and experience, by ideals, passion and circumstance, each embarking on her own dangerous path toward survival, love and freedom in German-occupied, war-torn France --- a heartbreakingly beautiful novel that celebrates the resilience of the human spirit and the durability of women. It is a novel for everyone, a novel for a lifetime.
Kristin Hannah's next book, THE GREAT ALONE, will release on February 6, 2018. Click here to read an exclusive excerpt, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly..
- Click here to read a review.
- Click here to read an excerpt.
- Click here for the discussion guide.
- Click here to read Carol Fitzgerald's Bookreporter.com Bets On commentary.
- Click here to visit Kristin Hannah's website.
- Click here to connect with Kristin Hannah on Facebook.
Click here to enter the contest
by 11:59am ET on Friday, July 21st.