Help CSO and Forrester benchmark the priorities of risk and security professionals!
Take This Survey and get $500 off admission to Forresters Privacy & Security 2017 Forum!
Forrester and CSO are conducting a joint study in advance of our Privacy & Security 2017 Forum. This survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete, and your answers will be strictly confidential. The aggregated results will be released as part of the Forum program, September 14-15 in Washington, DC. As thanks for participating, youll receive $500 off a Forum registration.
Take the survey now
In addition to sharing your expertise, we hope that you will consider joining us in September in D.C. The full program agenda is available here, and at the end of the survey, we will provide you with an exclusive discount code for $500 off the Privacy & Security 2017 Forum.
At Privacy & Security 2017 Forum, Forrester will deliver actionable information on how your business can leverage security and trust for future growth in today's volatile environment. That includes a panel by CSO Publisher Bob Bragdon on third-party risk.
Privacy & Security 2017 will provide the insight you require to:
- Leverage your privacy and security strategy to drive customer loyalty.
- Take advantage of new technologies to protect customer data.
- Build trust and teamwork within your organization.
- Enhance your collaboration with partners outside the enterprise.
Our line-up of security experts will help you to optimize your privacy and security strategy and practices. Speakers on the program include:
- Marti Eckert, Chief Information Security Officer, Social Security Administration
- Dave Martin, Global Threat & Incident Management, ADP
- Frank Aiello, Chief Information Security Officer, American Red Cross
- Rich Licato, Chief Information Security Officer, Airlines Reporting Corp.
- And many more!
We strongly encourage you to take the special survey now to receive $500 off your admission to Privacy & Security 2017 Forum!
We hope to see you this September in D.C.
Forrester Events & CSOSUBSCRIPTION SERVICES - You are currently subscribed as .. If you do not wish to receive future mailings from CIO Business Continuity, need to change your email or other preference, please visit us here.
Copyright 2015 | CXO Media Inc. | 492 Old Connecticut Path | Framingham MA 01701 | www.cxo.com