This week we’re highlighting three new Data Projects that have specific goals and questions for data exploration:
Federal Food Desert Programs
- Goal: The U.S. Treasury team behind usaspending.gov wants your input. Combine USAspending data with other datasets to identify communities that need support.
- Question: How do federal food desert programs, such as the Healthy Food Financing Initiative, target their intended population?
US County Economic Data Compiler
- Goal: Organize, reformat, and create intuitive geographic displays of U.S. county economic data.
- Question: What’s the best way to make U.S. county level data sets more accessible to the public?
- Goal: Identify trends for fantasy football purposes.
- Question: Who should you pick for your fantasy football team, based on trend data for passing, rushing, and receiving?
Have something to contribute to these Data Projects? Request to contribute via the People tab in the Data Project, or leave a comment in the Discussion tab.
The data.world team
unsubscribe from this list | unsubscribe from all lists