The automotive industry is changing – fast.
After a century of slow progression, technological advancements and disruptive new players are shaking things up. So much so, that a new era of connected, autonomous vehicles is likely to change the way we get around, own cars and even build cities.
In our latest immersive microsite, /review takes to the road to explore the technology behind connected cars, the ways in which traditional players and new entrants are responding, and some of the challenges brought by the automotive revolution.
Through words, pictures and videos with experts, you’ll quickly discover a world of connected technology that is driving the future of autonomous vehicles and mobility services.
Buckle up, and enjoy the ride.
Visit the site for lots more, including:
- The latest trends driving the industry
- How technology will help us pay, park and be entertained
- The role of the IoT, 5G and AI
- How car ownership will change
- Managing identities and countering threats to security