Essential reading for first responders
- Contains over 240 photographs and illustrations.
- Presents visual information on the skills learners will need to complete their Pearson BTEC First Person on Scene (FPOS) qualifications.
- Provides guidance through the assessment process.
- Approved by Faculty of Pre Hospital Care at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Price and order details:
The handbook - which also includes digital access - is priced competitively at £15 +VAT
* to ensure its continued accessibility to first responders. Order online
or contact your local Pearson representative to place your order.
* Please note VAT is applied as the handbook also includes digital access.