1:00 PM EST
10:00 AM PST
Dr. Shirley Davis
CSP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Global Talent Management Expert, Success Coach, Author & President
SDS Global Enterprises, Inc.
Research suggests that by 2030 workers will be older and younger at the same time, more educated and less skilled, hyper-connected through new technologies, and more ethnically diverse.
Join Dr. Shirley Davis, a recognized authority on global workforce and leadership effectiveness, Wednesday, February 8, as she provides practical strategies that business leaders should employ NOW if they expect to achieve greater inclusion by 2030.
Attend & Learn:
- How we can ready our organizations for this new workforce reality
- What new strategies, competencies, and skills will be necessary to harness the benefits, yet counter the negative effects of these global disruptions
- What new leadership models will be needed in order to achieve high performance, innovation, and inclusiveness
At the end of this webinar YOU will be able to:
1) Describe the mega trends that will shape the workforce of the future;
2) Outline the strategic business implications of these mega trends and their impact on current workplace culture;
3) Identify what skills, strategies, and new leadership competencies will be necessary in the future in order to achieve greater high performance, inclusiveness, and innovation for workforce 2030!
This live webinar is a must-attend for:
- HR Executives, Global Benefits Managers
- Health & Well-being Managers
- Total Rewards, Talent & Recruiting Managers
- Agents, Brokers & Consultants
- Insurance Companies, Health Plans
- Service Providers
- All Other Industry Professionals