ERRIN Management Board Elections 2017
In view of the Management Board elections this year, please be informed that 5 Board places are available for new members unless the current Board Members (see table below) re-present for election to the 2017 Board and they fulfil the election...
European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform
Following the Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference held in Brussels on 9-10 March 2017, the Commission and the EESC jointly launched the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform.The European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform will be a...
See you after the summer break!
Dear ERRIN Members,Surely you are already ready for your holidays break. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity and thank you for all your activities and co-operation.ERRIN secretariat is not closing - we will be still available to help...
Will you be part of the European Year of Cultural Heritage?
2018 will be the European Year of Cultural Heritage. We trust that ERRIN members will be quite active to organise various workshops, meetings. Instead of each of you moving forward with individual initiatives, we would encourage you to let the...
The Guild’s response to the Lamy report
The Guild of European Research-Intensive Universities’ response to the Report of the High-Level Group on Maximising the Impact of EU Research and Innovation Programmes.As a network of 19 universities across Europe, The Guild is committed to...
Robert-Jan Smits supports and predicts bigger budget for H2020
Take a look on the interview with Robert-Jan Smits, EU Director-General for Research and Innovation.The main message: Despite Brexit and other challenges, the next Framework Programme could be bigger than the current one, predicts Robert-Jan Smits...
Open Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Study
The goal of our Open Innovation and Knowledge Transfer study is to investigate the potential of new approaches to innovation, in particular in favour of innovative enterprises, universities and research organisations. The study has been granted by...
ERRIN Delegation to Quebec - Matchmaking Table
A delegation from ERRIN visited Quebec from 12 to 16th June 2017.Through various project development sessions, the delegation was able to make contact to stakeholders from both academia and public institutions who were very interested in joining...
World Chemical Summit - Opportunity with ERRIN
Special offer for ERRIN members interested in the World Chemical Summit20% discount for WCS. (I will provide the code)Free entry for Expoquimia. (I will provide the code)2 special Codes for Errin Members ORGANIZATIONEVENTCODE...
ERRIN is looking for two new interns
Founded in 2001, ERRIN is a unique platform of more than 120 dynamic EU regions and their Brussels representation offices and regional stakeholders. ERRIN promotes knowledge exchange, joint actions and project partnerships between its members in...
ERRIN is seeking a new Project Officer
ERRIN (European Regions Research and Innovation Network) is the European network expressing the voice of over 130 members that play an active role in regional innovation ecosystems embracing innovation and technology as key contributing factors to...
Transport WG meeting
Event Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 - 14:30 to 17:00
The meeting will be devoted to a discussion about transport policies, the future of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and access regulation with MEP Karima Delli, Chair of the Eu...
Health WG Meeting
Event Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 09:00 to 12:30
More information will follow soon.
Health WG Meeting
Event Date: Monday, September 18, 2017 - 14:00 to 17:30
The next health WG will take place Monday the 18th of September and will focus on ICT and prevention. The draft programme for the event looks as follows: 14.00 –14.30 coffee and re...
International Cooperation on Research and Cooperation
Event Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 14:00 to 17:00
The next Opening Science WG Meeting will take place on 12th September, from 2 to 5 pm, at the Copenhagen EU offices, 3 rue du Luxembourg. The focal point of the event will be the...
Innovation & Investment Working Group Meeting
Event Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 14:00 to 18:30
The next Innovation and Investment WG meeting taking place on 21st of September, afternoon, at the Representation of the European Region Tyrol - South Tyrol - Trentino will focus o...
Blue Circular Economy WG
Event Date: Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:00 to 12:30
The next BIO and BIG joint WG will take place on 15th September and will focus on blue circular economy and to innovative technologies/methods/products and research to maximise and p...
| WORKING GROUP PRESENTATIONS |
| EVENTS |
UPDATED IN THE LAST 7 DAYS
ERRIN H2020 Project Development Week
Event Date: Monday, November 20, 2017 - 14:00 to Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 19:00
Do you have a project idea but are looking for good partners to build a consortium and get Horizon 2020 funding?Do you have skills and capacity to offer...
European Process Industry Conference
Event Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 08:30 to 18:30
The Conference Programme is taking shape and presenters and panelists are signing on to lead the discussion.Representatives from the European Commission and companies’ leaders will...
Business Event of China Europe Water Platform
Event Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 09:00 to Friday, September 22, 2017 - 19:00
Purpose of the Business Event is to create value and new opportunities in water sector by bringing together companies from China and Europe.
European Tourism Day
Event Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 09:00 to 18:00
This year’s programme will evolve around the topic of “The future of EU Tourism”. The objective of the conference will be to exchange views on existing and new challenges and oppor...
SusChem 2017 Brokerage event
Event Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 09:00 to 18:00
Registration is open for the SusChem 2017 Brokerage event which will take place on Wednesday 18 October 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. It is a unique opportunity for industry, academia...
Event Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 17:15
para que sirve gabapentina 300 mgcipralex para que sirve sildenafilo precio doxiciclina vibradox medicamentos con azitromicina la hidroclorotiazida sirve para bajar de peso como funciona la metf...
World Chemical Summit and special offer for ERRIN members
Event Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 09:00 to Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 20:00
The World Chemical Summit is a unique event that brings together high-level decision and policy makers, thought leaders and key influencers to discuss and...
INNOVEIT 2017 and EIT Awards 2017
Event Date: Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:00 to Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 18:00
The EIT’s Innovation Forum INNOVEIT 2017 combines the EIT Awards and the EIT Stakeholder Forum with a specific focus on shaping innovation in Europe and con...
Industrial Innovation Information Days 2017
Event Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - 09:00 to Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 18:00
The European Commission is organising the Industrial Innovation Info Days 2017, with support of external stakeholders. The aim is to:Build the basis for...
RECYCLANE: Circular plastic bike-lane production
Deadline: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
The main objective of this project is to develop and commercially launch a new modular bike lane made of recycled materials (polypropylene, elastomers, and fibers) that satisfy all current...
- ?Would you like to be a part of the European #CircularEconomy Platform? Expres your interest by 31/08?♻️ https://t.co/rCcqlpyy1S4:19PM
- ?ERRIN is looking for 3 new people to join team: Project Manager and 2 internshttps://t.co/wZX6VC... https://t.co/IBRWLf294m1:47PM
- How will digitalisation affect labour market and what will people need in the future to get a job?Find out more... https://t.co/cD9CXHA6Wq11:52AM
- Don't forget to save the date for #EUDD2017 before the Summer break. Great event about #design and more will take p… https://t.co/WHiJdB9VkO11:46AM
- RT @EU2017EE: The main topic during the ?? Presidency will be the interim evaluation of the #research and #innovation programme #H2020 #COM…10:06AM
- RT @Asterion_Europe: Save the Date: 2017-3 CEF Telecom call virtual Info Day on 12 Sept https://t.co/A8bE8rI4g9 @inea_eu10:03AM
- Remember to apply for one of our 3 open positions before 2 August https://t.co/wZX6VCvcSA; https://t.co/Y6KOAmrpkv; https://t.co/cBdax63gT911:08AM
- End of launch of the Bioecononomy Knowledge Centre. Vadimir Sucha JRC announces next Knowledge Centre on Food Secur… https://t.co/543rqNi95511:59AM
- John Bell DGRTD launches Bioeconomy Knowledge Centre now on line https://t.co/PVwwZUkbbk https://t.co/Kz32jN4yAK9:13AM
- ERRIN at launch of Bioeconomy Knowledge Centre at the Berlaymont. https://t.co/AeafTa5cH79:04AM
- RT @aloknandi: @architempo is partner of #EUDD17 - Save 19-20 Sept. 2017 https://t.co/TTEEjwtNPH12:57AM
- Do you want to make out planet better place to live? @LIFE_Programme can give you tools to do so. Apply for… https://t.co/WQovrOXhZJ4:02PM
- ERRIN is looking for 3 new members to join our team: Project Manager and two new interns https://t.co/wZX6VCvcSA ;… https://t.co/mQeTlfhzgh8:59AM
- Set of new actions how to help #regions to strengthen investments in #innovation and #SmartSpecialisation adopted b… https://t.co/Xql1ZXTrMH11:47AM
- Take your agenda and make sure you are free for #EUDD17. Our "Next Step" #Design Days 2017 will take place on 19-20… https://t.co/mXfCnJWGWK11:32AM
- ERRIN pleased to be invited to EPPN platform kick-off in Brussels. https://t.co/elPTHsfIsj8:12AM
- Registration for the #EURegionsWeek 2017 is open. Save your place and choose the most attractive events for you. https://t.co/W06BEytevP2:53PM
- ?ERRIN is looking for 3 new members to join our team: Project Manager and two new interns?https://t.co/ZFk... https://t.co/3MiBu1sDcQ5:15PM
- Would you like to know if @LIFE_Programme does finance also close-market-projects? How to apply etc.? Do not miss G… https://t.co/Y65AHyqxN81:43PM
- Do you have #innovative ideas and still looking for new areas to apply them? Try one of plenty @EU_H2020… https://t.co/iW77J7EQpS1:26PM
- Congratulations to @TampereUniTech. City of Tampere is one of our members and we are proud to hear such a great new… https://t.co/HOQm0iRsL51:21PM
- RT @BEDANetwork: SAVE THE DATE for #EUDD17, an unique #design event in Brussels gathering cities and regions, policy makers and stakeholder…10:17AM
- .#EUDD17 has official date. SAVE two days 19-20/09 for great #design event in Brussels. Follow our website, more in… https://t.co/Mwl9zPGhCA5:20PM
- RT @ResearchEurope: A narrow focus on 'impact' overlooks the broader value of #research to society, @ScienceEurope has said: https://t.co/c…4:24PM
- Christophe Clergeau introduces his opinion on the future H2020 progamme (FP9) we need excellent regional innovation… https://t.co/ZL8EACQT704:19PM
| Looking to get your news, events or partner searches in our weekly e-alert? |
Upload them to our website and they will automatically be included in our next edition.
|Copyright © 2016 ERRIN, All rights reserved. |