This being said, we want to tell you a little bit more about Free Your Inbox, the people behind it and how things started.
Free Your Inbox comes from the mind of some pretty cool and complementary french guys who where experiencing the same problem : email overload.
As marketers, business developers and tech people, we all had a (slightly / completely) different view on how to solve this problem.
So we keep on brainstorming, talking, even arguing and at the end of the day here is on what we decided to craft our service on :
We are working hard to bring you this smart email management service in the coming months. But, meanwhile, we will be very happy to hear from you so feel free to email us, whether you want to ask us something, share an idea or just say Hi. We are always happy to talk with you.
- The service shall detect important and non-important emails without user’s help,
- Potentially dangerous emails must be kept away from users' inbox,
- Users must be able to modify emails status in bulk if they feel they need to,
- The service has to be a "time saver",
- The service must be available on every devices everywhere,
- The service has to get better over time,
- The value of the service has to be big enough for people to pay for.
We keep in touch,
Benjamin, founder of Free Your Inbox.